2019 spring season registration is open.
Kickoff night Saturday January 12th from 6:30-9pm at the Foothills Field House, 3606 S. Independance Drive
- Outdoor practices begin in March
- Outdoor practices ends at the CGLA Festival
- Indoor practices will be determined by individual coach's
- Grades U9, U10, U11, U12 usually practice 2 times per week (locations and times TBD)
- Grades U13, U14, U15 usually practice 3 times per week (locations and times TBD)
How to pick the right team for your player based on age:
Note: All 8th graders that are looking to play High School Lacrosse are encouraged to play U15 regardless of age.
- Mouth Guard (Not White or Clear) and cannot have a strap
- Club Uniform (can be purchased on the registration page)